Terms and Conditions of Purchase & Store Policies
Below are the terms and conditions by which Da’Kine Kratom, its parent company, child companies, affiliates, retailers, and retail brands, stockholders, owners, and related parties offer to sell our products to the buyer. By making ANY purchase from anyone selling our products (including any retail brand(s) that we co-pack or promote) you hereby agree to be held to these terms and conditions.
**Keep out of reach of Children** Must be 21 years old+ to purchase. All products sold at Da’Kine Kratom are sold as Bulk Botanical Specimens. No directions for use. Capsules are used for purposes of measurement and separation only.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE LET US KNOW IMMEDIATELY. YOUR PURCHASE CAN BE FULLY REFUNDED AND RETURN SHIPPING PAID BY Dakine Kratom.
You are agreeing to our purchase terms and conditions, which may be changed and updated on the website without notice, at our discretion at any time. Hereforth, the name “dakinekratom.com” refers to Da’Kine Kratom, its parent company, child companies/DBA’s, stockholders, affiliates, retail brands (Botanical Boulevard), owners, and related parties.
- Da’Kine Kratom products are sold as bulk botanical ingredients and with no directions for use or claims made regarding them. The chemical, physical, and toxicological properties of these herbs and chemicals have not been tested or fully investigated and are not guaranteed.
- Da’Kine Kratom products are sold exclusively to the buyer under the condition that they will not be adulterated, mislabeled, or used as precursor materials for any scheduled materials.
- Buyer acknowledges that the products have not been tested by DakineKratom.com for safety in any application. Buyer represents and warrants to DakineKratom.com that buyer will properly test and use any products purchased from DakineKratom.com in accordance with the practices of an expert in the field and in strict compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, now and hereinafter enacted.
- Buyer realizes that DakineKratom.com products may not be on the Toxic Substances Control Act inventory. Buyer assumes responsibility to assure that the products purchased from DakinKratom.com are approved for use under TSCA if applicable. Buyer has the responsibility to verify the hazards and to conduct any further research necessary to learn the hazards involved with using products purchased from DakineKratom.com. Buyer also has the duty to warn any auxiliary personnel of any possible risks involved in using or handling the products.
- DakineKratom.com disclaims all warranties and statements of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to any of the products offered, their use and or any results from their use, including but not limited to special, indirect, consequential, punitive, and exemplary damages, in connection with any of the products offered by DakineKratom.com and or any results from their use, whether or not it has been advised of the possibilities thereof. DakineKratom.com intends to only offer for sale accurate botanical material and information. It is possible that some information about our products may be incorrect as the herbal products that we offer for sale have been collected in the wild and/or the originating source may have incorrectly identified the botanical material. Therefore, no guarantee is made regarding the accuracy of the botanical species or purity of the material of our products.
- In no event shall DakineKratom.com, Da’Kine Kratom, its parent company, child companies/DBA’s, affiliates, retail wholesalers, stockholders, owners, and related parties and/or related ownership entities be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, whether purchasers claim in contract, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise. In consideration of the sale of product to buyer, which sales we would not otherwise make, buyer agrees to indemnify and hold DakineKratom.com, Da’Kine Kratom, its parent company, stockholders, owners, and related parties harmless from all claims, expenses, losses, and liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of buyers handling and/or use or mis-use of product(s), whether used alone or in combination with any other substance.
- By purchasing any materials or products from DakineKratom.com you acknowledge that you are over the age of 21, and will use such products for legitimate, proper and legally acceptable purposes.
- By ordering any product, the buyer has checked all laws and regulation regarding said product in the state/province and country, which the buyer resides. Buyer agrees that said product(s) are legal for buyer to purchase, and possess in buyer’s state, province and country. Any complication with Goods in transit, which are due to a failure to observe applicable laws and regulations are entirely the responsibility of the buyer. In the event of litigation both parties expressly agree that the venue shall be in Hilo, Hawaii, or as changed at the sole discretion by the owners of Da’Kine Kratom. Hawaii law shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State’s courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury and the buyer agrees to pay all court fees, costs, expert witness fees, and any lawyer fees associated to defending DakineKratom.com.
- Orders are not considered finalized until payment is received.
I do hereby declare I have read, fully understand, and agree with all the purchase terms and conditions of sale outlined by DakineKratom.com in the above sections 1 through 9. I understand that I must check a box agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set forth in this document before I will be allowed to purchase any DakineKratom.com product. Orders placed by phone or in person are held to the same terms and conditions and even if the seller fails to mention these terms, every package is labeled with the agreement that opening said package holds the buyer to these complete terms.
By clicking the Terms and Agreement checkbox at time of checkout I am swearing that I am 21 years of age or older, that all personal information I give is true and accurate pertaining to my identity and my physical address. I understand that DakineKratom.com reserves the right to deny any purchase I may attempt to make for any reason at any time with no explanation. I understand that in the event this happens all monies I might have paid will be refunded in full and immediately.